Windy Brook Restoration is an industry leader by providing unparalleled customer service, dedication and attention to each and every detail, through innovation, integrity, professionalism and high moral character. We strive to maintain the highest level of construction services for our customers, and ensure the longevity of our company through lasting relationships, creating repeat and referral business.
At Windy Brook Restoration, we believe that our customers deserve the utmost quality of work! We are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers to ensure their satisfaction. Because we are strong believers in word of mouth advertising, we pay the highest attention to customer satisfaction. Locally owned and operated, we are available Day or Night.
The Benefits of Hiring a Flood Damage Professional
There are plenty of benefits of hiring a water restoration service. Just knowing that a contractor takes special care of a home brings peace of mind. Hiring a contractor for the job brings about the following advantages over a DIY approach:
- They possess specialized equipment
- Will keep home and family members safe
- Are knowledgeable in flood water extraction
Extraction and Mitigation Services
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units remove water
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminate high water level
- Efficient drying equipment prevents metal corrosion, swelling, warping of floors, walls, and furniture
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure moisture saturation
- Thorough inspection of hidden damage from water and attention to structural issues such as sub-floors, floor coverings, drywall, trim/baseboards and painting
Drying and Dehumidification
- Industrial dehumidifiers remove water and moisture from drywall, plaster, paint, cement, carpets, insulations and basements
- Advanced drying equipment return high humidity and moisture to normal levels
- State-of-the-art sanitizing agents, germicides and anti-microbial treatments to stop growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew and harmful microorganisms Advanced remediation equipment such as negative air machines, air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, and personal protection equipment to remove all spores from the floors, ceilings, walls and ductwork
We Have Expertise in Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
Winter can be the most devastating time of year for water damage. Over a quarter of a million American homes, each year will suffer from damage due to frozen or burst pipes. Water pipe bursts are common in areas of extreme winter cold and high winds that drive the wind chill well below freezing temperatures. Homes that are left vacant with no regulating of heat or poorly insulated walls can be a common culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. These breaks can be hard to notice immediately because they commonly occur in the basement. Broken pipes can also be a common cause of water damage, causing gallons of water to come flooding through your living rooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and bathroom.
A frozen, broken or leaky pipe are all inconveniences that can lead to major headaches for your home. Ignoring these repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to an unstable structure and damage to your valuables.
Your Choice in Restoration & Repair
We are a water damage company that provides services for residential and commercial water damage victims. If you are suffering from an emergency and need water damage repair quickly and done professionally.