Call Us 24/7 At (517) 647-7500
“The company was very quick to respond to my request and they started work immediately to get our home back in order. Very professional and would recommend to anyone who has a water loss.” – Jerry S.
Certified Water Damage Cleanup in Bath MI
Water damage in Bath MI can occur from storms including hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and more. Dealing with them becomes frustrating for most. Sometimes it’s not an outside force that causes the flooding but instead home issues such as broken pipes, leaky or frozen pipes, sink overflow, toilet overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater malfunction, dishwasher malfunction. This is why professionals offer water restoration.
Water damage cleanup is the act of removing water from a home or business safely as well as valuables that are beyond repair. Water damages are described by the losses. Depending on how severe the water becomes, a home or business can become a total loss.
Insurance policies are vital when dealing with flooding because it covers the homeowner and their personal items. Some states do not acknowledge flood insurance. States like Florida get a lot of rain from a hurricane that is common to flooding.
The cost to have water restoration done differs from house to house. There is never a set fee for this type of professional service. There are a few basics that can be factored into the cost. The following help set the prices for a contractor:
- Volume of flooding
- Water damage
- Dry out process
24/7 Emergency Services
Most places offer emergency services so that they can attend to the water removal quickly. Water can be coming from a bad water heater or rainstorm. Either way, it has to be taken care of when it finally crests.
In order to optimize the damages caused by flood water, restoration specialists need to be called in. They have trained technicians that can attend to the needs of their customers whenever they need them the most.
Getting a home restored to its natural setting is something that only professionals have the means to do. Drying services are necessary as they can help get furniture and carpeting restored. The act of dehumidification is the art of taking moisture out of the air.
There are certain steps which should be followed for all who spot flood waters coming into the home. It does not matter if the flooding is occurring in a commercial structure or the home. The following steps are mandatory:
- Shut the main breaker off in the electric panel
- Keep an inventory of everything that is damaged
- Flee home if water gets too high
- Observe pets and children for safety precautions
Sometimes though flooding happens due to poorly installed or aged plumbing items. This is something that happens more sporadically and cannot be planned for. When this happens, it is necessary to shut off the main water valve in the home and call in a plumber as well as a restoration specialist.
The Benefits of Hiring a Flood Damage Bath MI Professional
There are plenty of benefits of hiring a water restoration service. Just knowing that a contractor takes special care of a home brings peace of mind. Hiring a contractor for the job brings about the following advantages over a DIY approach:
- They possess specialized equipment
- Will keep home and family members safe
- Are knowledgeable in flood water extraction
Extraction and Mitigation Services
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units remove water
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminate high water level
- Efficient drying equipment prevents metal corrosion, swelling, warping of floors, walls, and furniture
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure moisture saturation
- Thorough inspection of hidden damage from water and attention to structural issues such as sub-floors, floor coverings, drywall, trim/baseboards and painting
Drying and Dehumidification
- Industrial dehumidifiers remove water and moisture from drywall, plaster, paint, cement, carpets, insulations and basements
- Advanced drying equipment return high humidity and moisture to normal levels
- State-of-the-art sanitizing agents, germicides and anti-microbial treatments to stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and harmful microorganisms Advanced remediation equipment such as negative air machines, air scrubbers, HEPA vacuums, and personal protection equipment to remove all spores from the floors, ceilings, walls and ductwork
We Have Expertise in Broken, Burst, & Frozen Pipes
Winter can be the most devastating time of year for water damage. Over a quarter of a million American homes, each year will suffer from damage due to frozen or burst pipes. Water pipe bursts are common in areas of extreme winter cold and high winds that drive the wind chill well below freezing temperatures. Homes that are left vacant with no regulating of heat or poorly insulated walls can be a common culprit of frozen water pipes and frozen water lines in the winter time. These breaks can be hard to notice immediately because they commonly occur in the basement. Broken pipes can also be a common cause of water damage, causing gallons of water to come flooding through your living rooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and bathroom.
A frozen, broken or leaky pipe are all inconveniences that can lead to major headaches for your home. Ignoring these repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to an unstable structure and damage to your valuables. Should you need any help with a burst or frozen pipe or are dealing with water or flooding at all, give us a call today!
Bath Sewage Damage Cleanup & Removal
We also provide sewage cleanup and sewage removal. Sewage damage can contain high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with it. It’s critical that you do not try to clean up a mess from broken pipes that are connected to a sewage line. Coming in contact with raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal.
Our team of professionally certified experts at Windy Brook have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup and repair problems. Give us a call immediately if you are suffering from sewage damage.
Your Choice in Restoration & Repair
We are a water damage company that provides services for residential and commercial water damage victims. If you are suffering from an emergency and need water damage repair quickly and done professionally, Give us a call today at (517) 647-7500.
Windy Brook Companies services all of Bath MI, including 48808.